How to find us
STATAL STREET 125 ARZACHENA PALAU AT KM 348
GPS: ARZACHENA CUNCOSU
At the statal street 125 from Arzachena to Palau, you see the ‘Lu Branu’ sign as soon as you reach kilometre 348. Here, turn right if you come from Arzachena, left if you come from Palau. Once you accomplished the first part on the asphalted road, turn off right at the next exit, following the wooden signs. After ca. 400 metres on this sand road, you will find our farm’s entrance.
Easy to find
It is easy to find us, although we are somewhat isolated in the countryside! The main access point is the statal street 125 Arzachena-Palau, one of the busiest roads of the emerald coast in the summertime.
How to get here
You can get to Olbia with regional trains, for example from Sassari or Cagliari – then just take the bus in direction of Palau or Santa Teresa at the bus station which is next to the train station. Get off at the stop ‘Surrau’.
- Take the statal street 125 Arzachena-Palau
- Once you are at kilometre 348, you will see the sign ‘Lu Branu’
- Turn right if you come from Arzachena, left if you come from Palau
- After 100 metres of an asphalted street, overtake the containers to your left and turn right, following the wooden signs
- Follow the sand road for ca. 400 metres, until the signs take you to our farm’s entrance
HOW TO GET TO SARDINIA
The Costa Smeralda Olbia Airport lies at ca. 40km from our farm – other airports are those of Alghero or Cagliari. In addition, you can arrive at Olbia o Golfo Aranci by ferry.